Target Industries & Applications
DPM has been used for more than a decade to produce a variety of molded components for industries as diverse as automotive/ground transportation, architectural, materials handling, and consumer products. A new area of rapid growth for the process is the alternative energy market.
Automotive, Truck & Bus, Mass Transit, & Aviation
- Molded Interior Trim (door-panel inners, pillar covers, knee bolsters, bins, glove-box doors, airbag doors, rear package shelves, trunk trim),
- HVAC Components & Ducting,
- Headliner Systems,
- Structural & Semi-Structural Panels,
- Flooring / Carpeting / Sound Barriers,
- Interior & Exterior Storage Systems,
- Panels for ATVs/ Golf Carts/ Personal Transportation,
- Aftermarket Components.
Medical, Industrial, & Commercial
- Equipment Chassis & Covers,
- Packaging Systems,
- Architectural Products,
- Ceiling Tiles,
- Wall Systems & Divider Panels,
- HVAC Ducting.
- Wind Turbine Blades & Shrouds,
- Passive-Solar Structures and Frames,
- Photovoltaic Structures and Frames,
- Organizational & Storage Products,
- Appliance Panels & Parts,
- Luggage & Cases,
- Lighting Fixtures,
- Contract & Residential Furniture Products.